Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday Ebook Spotlight: Mardi Gras, Mississippi Ghosts

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

If you're in Louisiana, you probably won't be spending much time reading today. But if you want to get in the Mardi Gras spirit without heading out to the crowds, or you live in some sad place where Mardi Gras doesn't occur (my sympathies), check out my "Carnival Confessions" novella.

Click here for links to the novella at all online bookstores.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, publication day for my latest Viola Valentine paranormal mystery, "Trace of a Ghost."

The third book in the series, "Trace of a Ghost" has travel writer and ghost sleuth Viola Valentine treking down the historic Natchez Trace of Mississippi. Traveling with her is an adventurous heiress who’s been dead since 1860 and a living fellow travel writer who’s not what he seems. 

In the end, it’s a showdown between good and evil, and a bargain made with the devil at the crossroads may be Viola’s final undoing.

Want to buy the book? Click here for links to "Trace of a Ghost" at all online bookstores. 

For my day job, I'm a travel writer so I visited the places that Viola visits in my series. Want to see where I got the inspiration for this book and others? Check out my Pinterest board here. You can also read more about the stories behind my stories on my website's blog at https://www.cherieclaire.net/my-louisiana-home.



Louisiana Book News is written by award-winning author Chere Dastugue Coen, who writes romances and mysteries under the pen name of Cherie Claire. Her first book in each series is FREE to download as an ebook, including "A Ghost of a Chance," the first Viola Valentine mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment