Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Ebook Spotlight: 'Trace of a Ghost,' the latest in the Viola Valentine paranormal mystery series

Publishing a book is akin to having a baby. It's a long process that comes with many pains and worries but in the end what a joy!

Today, I'm birthing my own ebook spotlight, the third book in my Viola Valentine paranormal mystery series.

Well, sort of. The book is available as a pre-order. (publication date Valentine's Day) but until then it's only 99 cents! Get it now for after Valentine's Day the price returns to normal.

"Trace of a Ghost" has travel writer and ghost sleuth Viola Valentine treking down the historic Natchez Trace of Mississippi. Traveling with her is an adventurous heiress who’s been dead since 1860 and a living fellow travel writer who’s not what he seems. In the end, it’s a showdown between good and evil, and a bargain made with the devil at the crossroads may be Viola’s final undoing.

You might wonder where I get all these ideas. I'm a travel writer myself and this past year took my own trip down the Natchez Trace, ending at the historic town of Natchez, one of my most favorite places. Viola's story also includes a stop in Florence and Muscle Shoals, Alabama, close to the northernmost point of the Trace in Mississippi. Viola flies into this magical town and then joins fellow travel writers as they head south to Natchez. I've been to Florence and Muscle Shoals twice writing stories (the magazine kind) and absolutely loved it as well.

So, yes, art does imitate life.

Want to buy the book? Click here for Kindle and here for Kobo.

Want to see where I got the inspiration for the book? Check out my Pinterest board here.


Louisiana Book News is written by award-winning author Chere Dastugue Coen, who writes romances and mysteries under the pen name of Cherie Claire. Her first book in each series is FREE to download as an ebook, including "A Ghost of a Chance," the first Viola Valentine mystery.


No comments:

Post a Comment